We are seeking to hire a skilled Senior Recruiter who will handle recruitment projects.
- Collaborate with the manager and the HRBP to better understand the recruitment needs and maintain the relation with them through the entire process;
- Manage the relations with the collaborating recruitment agencies throughout the entire recruitment process;
- Communicates effectively with all the parts implicated in the recruitment process: HRBP, manager, candidate, recruitment agency;
- Post the aids on internal and external sites;
- Source the suitable candidates using different tools and recruitment channels;
- Evaluate the candidates from the motivational and behavioural point of view;
- Offers feedback to the candidates at the end of the recruitment process;
- Permanent update of the recruitment data base;
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction;
- Communicates progress, risks, expectations, timelines and other relevant information in the process, develops lessons learnt.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources;
- Minimum of 3 years experience in recruitment field;
- Fluency English - French would be considered an advantage;
- MS Office knowledge skills;
- Communication and persuasion skills;
- Strong analytical skills; detail orientated;
- Result oriented, high flexibility and work autonomy;
- Proactive approach to issues in its area of activity;
- A good ability to organize and prioritize activity and recruitment projects.
- competitive compensation & remuneration, including annual performance bonus;
- wide range of flexible benefits within a monthly budget;
- 9-to-5 workday & work-from-home options with enablement bonus at onboarding;
- learning and growth opportunities based on individual development and career plans;
- unlimited access to various eLearning resources.
We are waiting for your CV on the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org