International Human Resources is recruiting for a company that has begun operating as a cast iron radiator manufacturer for heating homes near Barcelona. After these first radiators, the firm expanded its portfolio with the production of boilers, they also entered the bathroom space by starting the production of baths.
Today, is a global brand with presence in more than 170 markets, supplied by its 78 production plants and over 22.000 employees worldwide and we are looking for a new colleague for the Bucharest office.
- Assures the accuracy of the customers' data recording in the
- Offers information in a efficient and polite way, by e-mail or telephone, to the company's customers about products and services, prices, delivery conditions, warranty conditions, etc.;
- Manages the orders for the customers located in Romania and Eastern Europe with full compliance of the commercial policy and the internal procedures; insures the relationship with the customers to follow up all their inquires, coordinating with the sales and financial department;
- Issues delivery notes, invoices, storno and discount invoices and provides logistic support to the customers;
- Supports the customers in the products returns and other questions that may arise;
- Ensures the database update with regards to the new products, prices and new/actual customers;
- Acts as a liaison between customers and the company and the sales team.
- Higher education;
- B2B experience ->min. 1 year;
- English -> medium - advanced;
- Knowledge of SAP or ERP -> is an advantage.
- Salary + Ticket meals;
- Bonuses for Holidays;
- Transportation which will be settled after one month.